FKK's Naked Halloween Bash 2012 in NYC!!!
  • Join Us For Our First NYC Nude Halloween Party!
    Nude Halloween Bash - Whew! First a hurricane one week and now a nor'easter snowing on us the next week?! Wherever you are, stay safe and warm!
    Nude Halloween 2012!
    Naked Halloween 2012
    If you haven't heard, our next event is Nude Night Out #8: "Take That Sandy, It's a Halloween Celebration Take Two!" - A nude costume Halloween celebration on Saturday, November 17th, 8pm to 2am.
    That is in 8 days!
    This event is co-sponsored by Bare Naked Bake Sale, who will be doing two raffles to raise money for the Alliance for Lupus Research.
    Raffle tickets for the cruise are now on sale on the enrollment page ($5ea or 3 for $10) and will be accessible until midnight on December 10th, 2012. A winner will be decided on December 11th.
    So what are you waiting for? Sign up now for the greatest nudie Halloween ever!
    Costume-challenged? Follow us on Twitter for a day-to-day costume idea! #NakedCostume @Young_Naturists @FelicitysBlog @BNakedB
    Here is our nude Halloween bash image that's facebook and google additionally friendly - Feel free To Share!
    Share Away!
    This article about FKK's Naked Halloween Party In Awesome York City was printed by - Young Naturists And Nudists America FKK
    Tags: nude and naked parties, nude night out
    Group: Felicity's Fkk Blog, Nude Party and Naked Parties, Social Nudity Sites
    About the Author (Author Profile)
    Author of Naturist Blog. Co founder of Nudist Portal. 3rd-generation nudie. Avid reader. Feminist. 70% vegan, 30% vegetarian. When I'm not active eating, I'm writing about naturism, censorship, topfree equality, body image and other fun subjects. I like feedback, so plz leave a comment when you have got something to say!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!