Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This summer, an accidental

This summer, an accidental "work" in my father's shop not only made me have a new understanding of my father, but also made me understand the importance of responsibility.ather is a pharmacist and he opened a pharmacy himself. There are high cabinets and low cabinets in the pharmacy, and all kinds of medicines are placed neatly on the top, which makes people dazzled.ay, I did my homework in the store as usual. Dad came over and patted my shoulder. He said a little seriously: "Son Marlboro Menthol 100S, Dad is going upstairs to get some medicine down. You help Dad look at the pharmacy." I don't think so. I wanted to agree on it, then I put down my pen and stood like a dad in the back of the low cabinet. short while Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, a 60-year-old woman left the basket with her left hand and walked slowly with her cane on her right hand. When I saw someone who bought medicine, my heart jumped quickly and thought: Dad just came and came. If she said the medicine, I don��t know what to do? Do you want to call Dad? Or try your luck first. I nervously said: "Grandma, what medicine do you buy?" I didn't wait to finish, I felt a pearl-like sweat on my forehead. The old lady looked at me and said with awkwardness: "Liuwei Dihuang Wan." I panicked as soon as I heard it. I thought: This is bad. I have never heard of this drug name. I turned around and just wanted to find a medicine. I accidentally saw the label on the front: Liu Wei Di Huang Wan. Haha - it��s really helping me! I looked at the price and carefully gave it to the old lady Newport Cigarettes, and said with a smile: "Five yuan." The old lady smiled and said: "I want three yuan." Oh, grandmother, hello, no reason, no matter which Come to Sanyuan? I think so, I dare not say anything, but turn and look for it. Hey, there is really a ternary bottle in the same row, I found it! I gave it to the old lady. The old lady touched the money and said, "Two bottles." I silently read: Really trouble! The old lady gave me a twenty yuan. I checked it with the money detector. It was true. I found the change for the old lady and learned the father��s sample and wrote down the account Marlboro Gold. Ha, I made a business! time, Dad took the medicine and hurried down. The old lady who had left the basket with the change and took the basket deliberately stopped and praised me: "The boss Cigarettes For Sale, your son has already sold medicine, and it is a small boss." "Dad took the old lady's medicine, checked it carefully, and patiently and the old lady gave up the name and price of the drug. Then I nodded to my approval and said, "Not bad! However, someone will buy it later, or call him." Wait a moment, if you get it wrong, you will be in trouble." "Yes, Sir!" I stretched out my tongue and bowed my heart. I thought: Look at my father's five big and three thick, so carefully. It is no wonder that some people come to our store to buy medicines. It turns out that Dad��s high sense of responsibility has given them 100% peace of mind!