• If you live in New York City—or lurk with common media a good little bit—chances are you’ve come across this alien and extraordinary sight: A huge, colorful procedure of light flowers placed in a seemingly random location. Perhaps a larger-than-life vase of forsythia and sunflowers broke from an empty city trash can. Or a mammoth garland of roses draped around a sculpture in Chief Park.
    These installations remain so striking, they’ve likely caused you to stay in your tracks. They’ve also likely caused you to think about the distinctiveness in the genius bandit following these wonderful acts.
    Flores Palma
    The master bandit, it turns out, is Lewis Miller, a florist known regarding his fantastical got married and group arrangements. Over the last few months, he and his merry band of beautifiers have remained stealthily creating just what they describe Flower Flashes. The objective? And then bring joy to their other citizens’ daily commutes. “Gifting flowers to Another Yorkers is a basic idea that I have been thinking about for days,” Lewis says. “I happen in the business of imagination and roses, and the post to transform key times in my clients’ days into joyful, everlasting memories. I wanted to recreate the same feeling for the everyday city-dwellers and visitors of New York Area.”
    Below, Lewis gives Fashion a quicker look at his Flower Races, and shares what else we could expect from his burgeoning side project.
    “With our chief single, the Dream Mosaic with Chief Park, we live frightened on how quickly a herd had figured. With on this era of cultural media, we accompany the berries of our employment also survived directly rewarded by Instagram! We got to see how our opinion rendered into real period with many selflies and pictures recording the blossoms throughout the course of the day. It was really neat to observe people varied and changed the installation, sometimes by altering the roses, different age in just leading them!”
    Flores Club de Mar
    “Who doesn’t want to get flowers? They remain like a luxury, with New York Town is a very gritty, fast-paced town. If we could make nature—something mad and sumptuous—to New Yorkers and make them smile, the way people laugh when they experience a haphazard function of kindness, and then to is a great issue. To occurs my own goal. It’s a very simple idea but good, I think, to establish an emotional response through flowers.”

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!