Affiliate Bootcamp Review
  • Affiliate Bootcamp is an additional amazing training product from internet entrepreneur and best-selling author Russell Brunson.

Russell is the owner of the funnel building software company ClickFunnels and he has produced this online training course to teach on-line marketers how they can retire as a ClickFunnels affiliate in one hundred days, simply by advertising ClickFunnels itself.

The goal of the Affiliate Bootcamp is merely to teach you how to give away one free ClickFunnels trial a day, which will in the end lead to one hundred paid ClickFunnels clients.

This will then give you a residual income of $4,000 per month and permit you to potentially leave your job and retire as a ClickFunnels super affiliate.

There are 100 days of training that is delivered in an on-line membership site in video form, as well as worksheets, swipe files, bonuses, Facebook group support, and built out funnels to assist you have achievement.

The training is delivered by Russell Brunson, also displaying you behind the scenes training footage of his DotCom Secrets Ignite program, that people paid $997 to attend.

Extra training comes from Kevin Tjia, who is the ClickFunnels Affiliate Manager, and he truly puts his heart and soul into this project to assist you achieve success.

This is effortlessly a $1000 product, but Russell is giving this away for totally free, for what I think are 2 reasons:

I believe he genuinely cares – Of all the online marketing “gurus” or experts that I have come across over the last several years, Russell is the guy that resonates with me the most. He has great products and services, that he knows can alter people’s lives, but he also provides an huge amount of information away for totally free.

The much more effective ClickFunnels affiliate Russell can help you become, the much more money he will make as well! – If you make money performing this, then Russell does as nicely!

As well as advertising ClickFunnels itself, the training will teach you how to develop out backend funnels that promote Russell’s many other high quality products as well.

You will learn how to create and run Facebook Ads, that are lucrative or at least break-even on the front end, and then sell extra products from your backend funnels, so you can develop your affiliate marketing business faster, and scale it to any level you want.

All the while, building up your ongoing residual earnings as you attain your goal of one hundred ClickFunnels users.

As an added incentive, if you attain one hundred CF subscribers, Russell will pay $500 towards the lease of your dream car, AND double it to $1000 if you attain 200 users!

The bottom line is that all the training you require to build the foundation of a successful affiliate marketing business advertising ClickFunnels is included in the membership region.

If this write-up didn't satisfy your interest worrying ClickFunnels affiliate camp, inspect these additional ones out.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!