Ninja Go! This Fall For Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
  • Inspired by essential moments, mechs and characters from the film, 15 constructing sets, ranging in value from $9.99 image to $299.99, will be released in each in advance of, and following the film's debut. Moreover, the company's very common LEGO Minifigures series of blind bag packed collectible figures will introduce a Hollywood-inspired collection of 20 characters, featuring exclusive minifigure versions of characters from the film not found in any other LEGO sets, obtainable for $three.99 every.

I'm a huge fan of how goofy these baddies look like and it is going to be a no-brainer army creating with these.

Gong + Guitar rocker - My rock band is expanding! My series 4 rocker and Glam Bat want an additional band member!

The secrecy around the new game could be linked to the truth that it really is acquiring a complete game remedy and will not be a story pack for LEGO Dimensions, confirming that function on their flagship Toys To Life game is more than and they've moved on.

Really adore the sweater and I'm truly glad to see that he has footwear printed on his legs!

Jackie Chan (Kung Fu Panda,” The Karate Kid”) stars as Master Wu Justin Theroux (Magamind two,” The Leftovers”) is The LEGO Ninjago Movie Poster Debuts Garmadon Dave Franco (Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising”) plays Lloyd and Olivia Munn (X-Men: Apocalypse”) is Lloyd's mom, Koko. Creating up the secret ninja crew, Fred Armisen (The Jim Gaffigan Show,” SNL”) voices Cole Abbi Jacobson (Neighbors two: Sorority Rising”) plays Nya Kumail Nanjiani (Mike and Dave Want Wedding Dates”) is Jay Michael Peña (Ant-Man,” The Martian”) is Kai and Zach Woods (Silicon Valley”) voices Zane.

In this big-screen NINJAGO adventure, the battle for NINJAGO City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd, aka the Green Ninja, along with his buddies, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as smart-cracking as he is wise, they should defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also occurs to be Lloyd's dad. Pitting mech against mech and father against son, the epic showdown will test this fierce but undisciplined team of modern day-day ninjas who have to understand to verify their egos and pull together to unleash their inner energy of Spinjitzu.

By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Policy and European customers agree to the information transfer policy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!