The Activities Column
  • Its been a good, bad and ugly type of week for me personally.

I hit the trifecta at Pimlico--thats good.

My Little League young ones went 0-3 with Coach Reavy in attendance--thats poor.

And Wednesday night, upon hearing of the truth demise of my dawg, Elliot Yamin, I was both sad to hear the news and disappointed in the understanding that I had only watched 12 straight periods of American Idol, occupying two months--thats...well, you get the idea.

Luckily for me, but, the sports world is never without its good, bad and ugly moments also.

Listed below are the high (and low )lights of-the week thats handed.

The Good:

Craig Bonds 714th homerun ball--for Tyler Snyder, the man who caught it. Surely the eBay--er, Bay Area-- loyal are pleased with their slugger, and could even open up their checkbooks to make a bid for your boost. Learn further on a partner URL - Hit this website: www.crunchbase.com/person/tyler-collins. But, if you ask me, nothing tells the story more beautifully than these four words uttered by Tyler, the soon-to-be rich Athletics lover (as a result of Bonds), after the game: I hate that person.

The NBA play-offs. I cant help but wonder at the series which were performed up-to this point, as the highlight of my basketball season is admittedly the NBA draft. It certainly has made me forget that the NHL is on strike. (Editors note: Kevin doesnt receive the OLN channel.)

After dropping five directly, the Phillies finally won.

The Bad:

After losing five straight, the Phillies finally won.

Cubs catcher, Michael Barrett, hit AJ Pierzynski following a accident at home plate. It is a bad thing just because I do believe when giving the blow Barrett might have injured his hand.

NBC started broadcast symptoms of-the National Heads-Up Poker Championship. Be taught supplementary info on this related web page - Navigate to this website: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/tyler-collins article. This might be a good thing had ESPN not made a decision to air around 300 episodes of World Series of Poker events on a consistent cycle on ESPN stations 1thru 6. Dig up further on site preview by browsing our telling website. This might be great if the World Poker Tour and Celebrity Poker Who Gives werent to a Crap already force-feeding its addictive felt-and-clay-chip ample appeal down my throat.Instead, its overkill. Not because I hate seeing poker shows o-n TV, but because I watch these. Clicking go there likely provides warnings you can use with your sister. And I want my life back.

The Ugly:

Just one single thing...

Kobes dress on 'In the NBA' last Wednesday. Because nothing says neighborhood cred such as for instance a powder-blue sweater vest.

--

That will take action because of this months edition of The Sports Column. Basically may prevent the TiVo-limit hold em barrage this week, Ill try to watch out for the most effective stories for the next time.

Until then, take pleasure in the news as it happens..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!