Nigerian Bags Award In Atlanta, Georgia
  • Prince Ero ibhafidon, Chief Executive Officer, Waterlight Industries Limited, has been honoured as the 2017 most remarkable young entrepreneur in Atlanta Georgia USA. The award was presented to him by the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Georgia manufacturing alliance, Jason Moss and a four time Senator in the United States of America, Senator Donzella James.

The award is in recognition to Prince Ero ibhafidon’s roles in ensuring that Nigerians in diaspora make a living for themselves rather than engaging themselves in frivolous activities.

His service to humanity is highly remarkable considering the fact that it is self-sponsored and because it’s an initiative he has passion for.

He founded SANDI (Save Nigeria in Diaspora Initiative) as a service to his country. He also took time to talk about how his company has grown several businesses both is Nigeria, Middle East , Asia , Europe, United Kingdom and in the United States of America.

Responding, he thanked the group for honouring him with such excellent award considering the fact that he was only performing his Civic duties to humanity. He said, "Words will fail me express how I feel about this award, this will certainly propel me to work even more than ever".

My web site; Yohaig

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!