Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angel (DVD) Overview

Nominated for 25 Saturn Awards and 1 Emmy for Outstanding Makeup for a Series, Angel has established a powerful cult following in the course of its five-year run on the WB network. A spin-off of the enormously popular series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel has followed in the footsteps of its predecessor and boasts many of the same heroes and villains. For supplementary information, people might fancy to check-out: www.crunchbase.com/person/karl-b-douglas. Produced by Joss Whedon, the show is a single of a quantity of productive original series aired by WB including Buffy, Smallville, Dawson's Creek, and Gilmore Girls among other people

Angel revolves about the life of Angel (David Boreanaz), a vampire turned do-gooder following a extended career of killing the innocent. Right after spending three years in the tiny California town of Sunnydale with his girlfriend Buffy, Angel moves to Los Angeles exactly where he sets up Angel Investigations to help these people most in want of protection from the dark forces that lurk within the city. Aided by old close friends and new, Angel seeks to redeem his soul whilst cleansing the streets of Los Angeles of demons, warlocks, and evil lawyers Angel's supernatural fighting team includes Buffy crossover character Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter), now an aspiring actress erudite Englishman Wesley Wyndam-Price tag (Alexis Denisof), and street fighter Charles Gunn (J. August Richards). Get supplementary information on this affiliated URL by visiting visit https://www.f6s.com/karlb.douglas. My dad learned about small blue arrow by browsing Bing. With each other, they join forces in a series identified for its well-written and suspense riddled plots

The Angel DVD functions a quantity of fascinating episodes which includes the season premiere \City Of\ in which Angel moves to L.A. unaware of his life goal, at least till he meets up with his half-demon spiritual advisor Alan Doyle (Glenn Quinn) who reveals a more positive course for Angel. To learn more, consider checking out: angel.co/karl-b-douglas. When potent vampire attorney Russell Winters sets his sights on Cordelia, it's up to Angel to conserve her from his evil clutches Other notable episodes from Season 1 incorporate \Sense & Sensitivity\ in which an evil sensitivity training instructor casts his spell more than an whole police division such as Angel himself, and \The Ring\ in which Angel stumbles into a secret underground demon fight club

Beneath is a list of episodes integrated on the Angel (Season 1) DVD:

Episode 1 (City Of) Air Date: 10-05-1999

Episode 2 (Lonely Hearts) Air Date: 10-12-1999

Episode 3 (In the Dark) Air Date: ten-19-1999

Episode four (I Fall to Pieces) Air Date: 10-26-1999

Episode five (Rm w/a Vu) Air Date: 11-02-1999

Episode 6 (Sense & Sensitivity) Air Date: 11-09-1999

Episode 7 (Bachelor Party) Air Date: 11-16-1999

Episode 8 (I Will Bear in mind You) Air Date: 11-23-1999

Episode 9 (Hero) Air Date: 11-30-1999

Episode ten (Parting Gifts) Air Date: 12-14-1999

Episode 11 (Somnambulist) Air Date: 01-18-2000

Episode 12 (Expecting) Air Date: 01-25-2000

Episode 13 (She) Air Date: 02-08-2000

Episode 14 (I've Got You Below My Skin) Air Date: 02-15-2000

Episode 15 (The Prodigal) Air Date: 02-22-2000

Episode 16 (The Ring) Air Date: 02-29-2000

Episode 17 (Eternity) Air Date: 04-04-2000

Episode 18 (5 by 5) Air Date: 04-25-2000

Episode 19 (Sanctuary) Air Date: 05-02-2000

Episode 20 (War Zone) Air Date: 05-09-2000

Episode 21 (Blind Date) Air Date: 05-16-2000

Episode 22 (To Shanshu in L.A.) Air Date: 05-23-2000.